May 15, 2010

Sales n Stuff

This has been a pretty good week saleswise. I sold a rasta tam and 5 Loc Tubes and Bands. Also had several pattern sales. :-)


The rest of my week sucked though. lol I failed my driving theory test on thursday for the 2nd time by 2 measly marks. I knew I had failed when the first five questions had nothing to do with anything I had studied. I said "ahh s**t!" hehe I'll have to try again within the next two weeks because my poor memory holds nothing for very long. ;-)

My back is still absolutely killing me. I have chronic back pain as it is, but its just multiplied by about 50 out of the blue with no known cause. Doctor can do nothing about it of course, so I just have to live with it. The pain killers I already take are the strongest they can give me.
I'm supposed to go out to a fundraiser tomorrow night that my sister is throwing. I'll need to fill myself with booze to enable me to cope with the pain. hehe Yes, that's the perfect excuse to drink alcohol. lol
My eldest son thinks I should smoke weed because a lot of people with chronic pain use it, and it helps a lot. So my choices are to continue being a pill popper, or become an alcoholic, or a weedhead. Yay. lol
Anyway, I'm off to crochet while laying down. I've perfected this method throughout my back problem. It's slower than sitting up, but not as slow as when I first tried it. :-) Nighty-night!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are having back troubles. I have had them most of my life and let me tell you, there are days I'd be interested in smoking a little weed. LOL! Also, excited that you have had such good sales. You certainly deserve it. You're so talented it sometimes just blows me away.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just purchased your Twisted Visor Slouch Hat in green and white from your etsy store, and can't wait until I get it! I'm so excited! You are so very talented! :-)

Zu said...

We'd be puffin and passin Bev! lol
Thank you, you're so sweet. :-)

Thank you so much Tribal Kitty! I'm so flattered you like my work. :-)

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about the back pain. Chronic pain can be dreadful. Have you tried yoga? It helps when I have low back pain. I have even managed to knit in some of the poses. Something to try anyway. Kudos on the sales, you are an inspiration to us all!

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

I was recommended to try a few puffs of weed but as I passed on that idea I can't tell you whether it works or not.
Some days you feel that you will try anything just for a few hours of being painfree.
Keep popping the pills and using a hot pad or the hot water bottles.
Keep up the sales, You have had some lovely comments about your work. Well deserved comments. Hopefully they will help to ease some of the pain.

Zu said...

Hi Eryka,
I was told pilates would be better for me because it helps to strengthen your core. There are a few exercises I can handle right now, not making a difference yet though.
Thank you! :-)

I can't see me smoking Jan, but apparently you can bake with it and all sorts. hehe Something to think about for the future maybe.*wink, wink*
Thanks so much, it allows me to do some therapeutical shopping. hehe