June 05, 2010

I'm Still Here!

I've got a lot going on right now, so have been really bad at blogging.
I've had a lot of hat orders and pattern orders lately, so that's been great. I have 2 half finished patterns Im writing, and will hopefully have them both up by the end of the week.
I've got a few more new items to add to my shop as well.
Just to show I've been working hard, here's a pic of some of my 'Hobbys Scrubbys' I'll add as soon as I weave all those bloody ends in. hehe



It's about 60 in there, so I'll be busy all week. lol
Oh, and I've sent in my application to attend Telford College! I'd like to take up counselling and social care. I hope I get in! :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I hope you get in too. That would be wonderful. So glad you have so many orders for hats and patterns. Good for you!

Mimi said...

Glad you've been busy, congrats on your sales!
Goodluck on your application :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the sales! We really miss you in the sphere, but we cheer your success!

Sewlutions' World said...

You will get in! Good for you for going for it. Love the scubbies too and congratulations on the sales, you deserve it.

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Good luck with your college application. Fingers crossed that you get in.

Zu said...

Thanks so much Bev! :-)

Thank you Mimi, my fingers are crossed!:-)

Thanks you Eryka, I think I lost my blogging mojo somewhere. hehe

Thanks Arlene, I sure hope so! :-)

Thanks Jan, mine are crossed too! hehe