Lambe Family Pancakes!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- In a large mixing bowl combine the ingredients in the order given.
- Mix well, but do not overmix or they won't rise properly. A few lumps isn't necessarily a bad thing.
- Let batter sit for a few mins. while you heat a pan on medium heat with a few tbsp. of oil.
- Using a 1/3-cup measurement, scoop out batter and fry in the pan until holes begin to appear on the top and it starts drying out a bit.
- Flip pancakes over and brown on other side.
- Serve hot with butter, syrup or condiment of your choice.
Lambe Family Pancakes @ Group Recipes