August 15, 2008

Progress!

I've made a good bit of progress on my blankie! I've added about 2 feet to it, and need to add about 2 more to make it long enough. Then I'll do about 4 border rows around it. I can't wait!! I'm confident that I'll be done by the end of the olympics. :-)



This is how much I've added to it lately.



Here's a view of the whole thing on my bed. It's so nice and cozy and I'll be one warm chick this winter! I have a feeling this winter will be cold since we've had the hottest spring and summer since I've been here. I'm actually kinda nervous about the upcoming winter. *bites fingernails*


I have a couple of cousins visiting from back home, so will be pretty busy over the next week. I met them at the train station last night and I think we've been talking nonstop ever since! :-)


We're off to explore! ta-ta!

No comments: