September 09, 2012

Hiatus is over!

I took a "short" break from online life and even my business for a while. Mostly due to health and family reasons. I haven't blogged in ages, and am finally back!

I've opened my business again and have a brand new website. - www.byzula.com. It's not exactly how I want it, but it's slowly getting there.

As you can see my blog is now up and running. I've had to delete a lot of old posts due to broken links and missing photos. Don't know what happened there!

I've started to crochet again and am working on new items and patterns for my shop.

This is my latest hat; Mesh Slouchy Tam. The pattern will be available soon and the hat is on my website.



A customer asked me to design a simple skirt pattern, so that's being worked on as well.



I ran out of yarn so it doesn't look like much yet.

That's it for now, I'm gettin back to work!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: