August 02, 2009

Looks Like It'll Work!


So, I did a few more rounds on Gemaines afghan. It grew a few inches today! :-)
I then started Keivys afghan, I was curious if the colors would work. I really wanted to make these afghans with yarn from my stash which is obviously cheaper. ;-)
I must have frogged and restarted his afghan about 3 or 4 times before I was happy with the color combo. I gave up asking Keiv what he wanted because he kept on changing his mind. He really likes it though, so I did good. :-)

Now I'm off to bed, I am busted. Gemaine is having a sleepover
tonight. The little boy's no trouble really, so my being tired is
more to do with lack of sleep. My own fault of course. I really
don't think I'll get any sleep until the boys are back in school.
Joys of motherhood!! ;-)



Nighty night!

5 comments:

Jómy said...

whoo!
super-mom zuleika! go you go!

I think that with such a young'n, soooo much freedom on something like an afghan isn't necessary. he'll keep whatever you make for him, and when he's gemaine's age, still clutching onto the afghan you make him, i promise he won't be bitter about how he had wanted 98097323 afghans that weren't the one you made for him.

:)

ViciousVixxen said...

You are so talented! The Afghans look really nice!

loopykd said...

I can't wait until summer is over! I sooooooo know what you mean! It's like having an extra limb that doesn't let you do anything you want to do. I love the afghans, btw.

Zu said...

I know Jomy. He has no choice but to like it anyway! lol

Thanks Lea! :-)

lol I know, it's funny how the colder months are preferable for us yarnies.
Thank you babe! :-)

Judy said...

What a nice mommy you are! The blankies look great, and I think it's so cute that the boys picked their own pattern and colors.