April 18, 2009

Pancake Lesson



Photo0318.jpg
Originally uploaded by hobbyzu




I taught Gemaine to make pancakes today. At the end of it all, he used the remaining batter to make one giant pancake for himself. I have a suspicion that may have been the reason why he decided he wanted to learn. ;-)



He finished it too! Looks a bit tired and full huh? I wonder if he'll be regretting eating all that pancake later on. His eyes are always too big for his stomach, yet he still manages to pack it away. Where he's packing it, I don't know. I will never understand where all his food goes. It's not fair that he eats twice as much as me, yet I'm the only one with love handles. :-(
Of course Keivy ate all his food too. Another one that eats like his food is trying to run away from him. :-)

8 comments:

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Just look at that wide smile. I bet he will be making a lot of pancakes from now on.
My friend's boy is just the same. Built like a whippet and yet he can pack away more food than a full grown man three times his size.I guess at that age they just run and burn it all off.

loopykd said...

Totally adorable! I love those boys to death! They are so gorgeous and now they cook too?

Zu said...

I think so too Jan. He was sooo proud of himself! :-) That's exactly it, if only we had that energy and could burn off what we ate as quickly. :-(

lol I told myself from the very beginning that I wanted my boys to be DECENT MEN! I want them to be able to take care of themselves as well as their woman. They seem to take to cooking/baking pretty good, cleaning is another story. I guess that might be asking for too much. lol

Jómy said...

i wish i had your kids' metabolism.
i so much as smell a cookie being made in china and i blow up like a balloon.

Yarndancer said...

Making a giant pancake at the end is the best bit of making pancakes! :D I wish I had that metabolism too!

Zu said...

I know how you feel Jomy! ;-)

Yeah, I always thought so too yarndancer. :-)

Anonymous said...

I was hoping you would have something about the boys on your blog today. I love hearing about them and their adventures. That pancake looks pretty good to me. I love pancakes. In fact, I like them almost better when they are cold and I just butter them, roll them up, and eat them down. If you don't put syrup on them there aren't any calories in them, right?

Zu said...

It's so cool they have fans! lol

Yeah right, maybe if they're baked then the calorie count is low. I need syrup on mine though, and a lot! So, we try not to have pancakes too often. ;-)