February 06, 2009

I'm back!!

Well, I've found a new home; yet again. ;-) I've wanted to come back to blogger for ages, but it doesn't allow me to import my old wordpress or typepad posts. I've recently decided I don't care, not like anyone looks at my old posts anyway! I rarely do. I'm sure blogger will fix whatever is wrong with the importer at some point, and then I can import the old posts. I was just going to copy and paste the old posts in and backtrack the dates, but then I'd lose all my comments. :-( So, this is where I'll be staying. Blogger has improved a whole lot since I was last here, it's easier for me to post here, it's free, and....it's free. ;-)

I haven't had time to blog, or even breathe often lately. Funny how life just seems to throw one curve ball after another. Kid issues, monetary issues, all kinds of stuff.

I'm not single anymore; that's a definite plus, and also another reason why I don't have as much spare time as I used to. I'm learning to juggle though. :-)

I had a crochet job to do with a knitwear studio nearby, and am not sure I'll continue to work for them. To really calculate how much I made with them, it comes to around £2 an hour! That is really not worth the stress and sleep I lose to help them out. I'm trying to focus more on my own business at the moment, and get some more patterns and hats in my etsy store. My store has been really taking a backseat lately.

Good news is, I've been crocheting and working on new hat patterns. Yay! (pics to come) I have also started another blanket, not like I really need another one. This one is also going to come out even bigger than the last one I completed. I don't know why but I always seem to make a starting chain that I think is a good width, then it turns out it's way too wide, and then I decide there's no way I'm pulling all that out to start over again! Oh well, this one will make someone warm sometime within the next year or two. lol

Now, I really need to catch up with all my blog pals and see what's been goin on! That may take all weekend, but I'm determined to get it done! :-)

Ta-ta for now!

6 comments:

Mimi said...

I loved blogger ever since I started blogging - glad you're back!
Good luck again on your Etsy shop!

Zu said...

Thanks Mimi. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you. I was starting to get worried. Tell us more about your man!!! =P

Zu said...

Glad to hear from you darlin! :-)hmmm, where should I start!? ;-)

Yarndancer said...

Glad to see you back! :D

Zu said...

Thanks yarndancer. :-)