September 11, 2008

Pattern in Print!

The CLF which is a ravelry crochet group has their first book out tomorrow. I'm excited because I have my cabled slouch hat pattern in it! Yay! It's supposed to go on sale tomorrow evening, so I'll post more about where to purchase it then. They plan on having more books in the future, and I plan on being in each one! *fingers crossed* :-)

My baby comes back tomorrow!! Well Gemaine isn't really a baby anymore, but you know what I mean. Our kids are our babies forever and ever. :-) I hope he had a great time. I've missed him like mad, but am glad he had this great opportunity. :-)

I've waited for this yarn I purchased off of ebay since the end of July. Apparently there was something wrong with the post office and delivery. Usually if noone is home, they take the pkg. to the post office, and leave a note for me to pick it up. The seller came back from vacation and said the pkg. was delivered back to her. I don't get why that would have happened. Anywho, the yarn finally arrived and all is well. I'm a bit disappointed though. Because I've had to wait for so long, it would have been nice if the yarn was something exciting and worth waiting for, other than just plain gray. *sigh* Atleast I have it! :-)

I'm off to either fiddle with my slipper pattern or just fall asleep. Haven't decided yet. I think I want to adjust the pattern a bit as I feel they may be too wide for some. My family has pretty big feet, and I need to keep in mind that we're possible abnormal and everyone else has dainty girl feet. ;-) Nighty-night!

No comments: