May 12, 2007

Tagged!

After reading Sandra Eileens' recent blog entry, I remembered I was tagged a while back and I'm very sorry Sylvia for forgetting! So, here goes....


• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself

• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog

• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names

• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

1. I hate spiders and anything with many creepy legs. I turn into a baby and need my strong boys to kill it and protect me! :-)

2. I'm terrified of heights and have just been able to clean my flat windows after being on the 4th floor for 2 years. (as long as I don't look down!)

3. I don't like tomatoes, but love ketchup.

4. I have a very short attention span and when you think I'm paying attention to you, I'm probably wondering why that fly won't stop buzzing around your head. I've worked very hard over the years to act like I'm interested and pay attention,(eye contact etc.) but it honestly isn't possible for me to hear everything you say unless it's absolutely-totally-extremely interesting and/or about my boys! :-)

5. I don't like gossip and try not to listen to it. I feel that I have my own life and don't need to poke in anyone elses. If we're not talking about something directly associated with myself or the person I'm speaking with; it's none of my business. I'm not perfect at it mind you, but I do try not to gossip when I'm aware of it. :-)

6. I want more children. For the people that know me, they'd think I was insane. I pretty much half die when I'm pregnant. I can barely eat or drink and I lose weight before gaining any. I get admitted into the hospital several times for IV's from dehydration, and my doctor felt so sorry for me the last time that he induced labor when I was a day past my due date. He was even going to tie my tubes for me even though I was so young! lol Oh, and I have to travel around with a spit cup because I get drainage from my sinuses into my mouth and have to spit it out or I throw up. Ewwwww huh?! No morning sickness for me though, I get it all day long until the very end! But, in the end; it's all worth it when that beautiful baby gets placed on my chest! :-)

7. I'm a candy addict and ever since I was young I never go anywhere without atleast mints or chewing gum. An ex boyfriend of mine used to call me lollipop kid! I was never without them! lol


Now here's the hard part; I have no idea who to choose! Ummm........

I'll choose the following who I hope won't be mad; and if you get mad I apologize from the bottom of my heart!

esoteric knitter


Alpaca Granny


Katie Fleck


Sewlutions by Amo


Red Crochet


Stelladanza


Playing Hooky

No comments: