February 25, 2007

Leg Warmers and Death of Website

Leg Warmers - These leg warmers will be most appreciated in the dead of winter when temperatures plummet and winds wail, but be sure to have them crocheted and ready to wear: " Leg Warmers "

This is my first time using the blog this button. Hope this comes out okay! :-)
I've been toying with the idea of making some leg warmers. I remember eons ago when I wore them at one point in time when I was visiting family in New Jersey. They were in style at the time and if my memory serves me correctly, you wore them with leggings. My legs might be too thick for them though. Hmmm.

I don't actually need a pattern, it's pretty simple to figure it out on my own. But, I like to sometimes have a photo to look at so I can get an idea of what I want them to look like. Anyone else do that?

I haven't made anything today like I had planned to, but I have been fiddling around with my new website.
Guess what!? I don't want it anymore! lol I happen to be one of those people that charge into things without thinking and then get in trouble etc. I was so excited about getting my new site that I made do with the cheaper hosting site instead of waiting until I could afford the one I really wanted.
So, luckily they have a 90 day money back guarantee and I can get my cash back! I found dot5 hosting to be okay, but I had thought I could really customize my site more than it allows. I don't like any of the templates it comes with and was very disappointed with a few of the programs that comes with it. It's a good hosting site, but I need more!! So, I'm going to go along with bluehost like I had wanted to all along and will see how that goes.

I want to sell my crafts, but I've always wanted to own my own craft supply store. So, I'm going to look into wholesale craft supplies like yarns etc. and see how much I'd need to slowly build up a little store. This time I'll think on it a bit longer than the two days it took me to sign up with dot5 hosting! :-)

No comments: