October 23, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I’ve decided to try amigurumi! I’ve been crocheting since I was a teenager, and I really think I should have tried it ages ago, because I love it! OMG, it’s so cool! I made a toy, that I’ve spoken to on numerous occasions which is probably worrying my boys. Hehe Whatever!



This is JB or Jr. Blob.





I got my youngest to draw a photo of a random monster and went to work to see if I could recreate it. I changed a fee things, but I think I got the basic look down.





I still need to add arms, just haven’t decided on how they’ll look and where they’ll be placed yet. I’m in love with him so far, and he just happily sits next to me watching me crochet. He’s my new pal! :-) My boys think I’m nuts, but they’re probably just jealous! Hehe



I took a break from him today because I was craving candy corn since Halloween is coming up. The only place I can get it is on eBay or amazon, so I decided to crochet a candy corn hat. I’m almost finished, but think I’ve screwed up. Hey, not everything I make comes out perfectly you know! My younger teen thinks it looks like a boob. My eldest does as well, he didn’t say anything, but the look on his face said it all. *sigh*





I don’t know if I should continue or start over. I could just call it a a Cotton Candy Boob Hat and pretend it was totally intentional. lol



No comments: