October 08, 2013

Magic Adjustable Ring Tutorial and Free Facial Scrub Pads Crochet Pattern

What a busy day! I set myself a challenge to finish the magic loop tutorial and my facial scrub pads pattern and then to post them to all my websites and social sites, and then to blog about it. I'm soooo sleepy, so this will be a short post.

Ever since I first tried the Magic Adjustable Loop I was forever changed. Never again would I go back to that stupid chaining technique! hehe I'm sure you'll feel the same way. I decided to write the directions up in my own words and post to my website.
You can find it under the tutorial link in my blogs menu, or just click here - Magic Adjustable LoopI hope you find it useful!

Next up is my free facial scrub pads pattern. I came up with this pattern several years ago and am not sure why it took me so long to share it. Oh well, better late than never right?! :-)

Facial scrub pads

You can find the link to the page in the free patterns menu above or just click here - Facial Scrub Pads

PDF downloads are also available in my craftsy and ravelry stores.

Enjoy!!

 

No comments: