June 10, 2013

The Silence Means I'm Working

Yup, that's exactly how I'll justify my absence, cause I hadn't even realised I'd been gone so long. I think I may have to leave myself reminders on my calendar to blog more often. hehe

Anywho, I have a new pattern available. My lil sister has been wanting a spring-like beanie for ages(years), so I made it and named it after her. She's named Valeka by the way. :-)

V's Spring Beanie


V's Spring Beanie is so cute, light and airy. It's crocheted using 100% cotton yarn which makes it a perfect spring accessory. You'll be able to crochet this beanie in a child or adult size, and I've included the US and UK stitch versions of the pattern. This is a one skein project which even leaves you with some yarn left over for your scrap pile. :-)
I named this hat after my sister Valeka who absolutely loves beanies like this one. I hope you love it just as much!

Pattern can be found here - V's Spring Beanie

No comments: