December 12, 2009

Patterns

Well I finally managed to get the new and improved rasta tam pattern on my site. I had finished it ages ago, and then somehow the file got corrupted and it was gone! :-(
I have a lot of hat plans and ideas, but had to get this basic ones out of the way first. I was getting many requests for it, so had to give in. ;-)

I'm really liking using artfire.com for my new store. (www.hobbyzu.com)
I've made quite a few decent sales in my short time with them. I'll always keep the etsy store, but so far my artfire store is really doing a lot better than my etsy one. :-)
Anyway, just a quick post before I'm off to bed.
Good night all!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Post a Comment