December 29, 2009

Belated Merry Christmas to you all!!

Hey everyone, hope you've all had a great Christmas! I know we sure did. :-)
I had lots of family members visiting, which brought our total to 16! AND they slept over for few days! I knew I could fit them all in my flat. Besides, we're Bermudian! We know how to camp!! lol

Anyway, just sharing some photos before I go to bed. I'm posting to my blog using my beloved iPhone, so I hope it all comes out alright. :-)

Here is a hat and scarf set I made for a cousin of mine who loves army colors.



Here's another hat and scarf set for her mother. Both recipients were pleased thankfully. :-)



Here's a hat that was custom ordered yesterday.



It's red with orange and brown. I was sceptical at first, but it looks really nice actually. :-)

Here's another hat I made today. This was supposed to be the custom order hat, but the red is too dark. It's almost maroon really.




And last but not least, a pair of scrubby dishcloths for a friend of mine. He fell in love with one I gave to his wife a while back, and asked for more. Another handmade dishcloth convert! :-)




Now I'm off to bed. Got a busy day tomorrow. Good night!! :-)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Edinburgh

4 comments:

Yarndancer said...

Happy New Year! Lovely FOs! The hat came out really nice, I like the colours too.

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Camp? I bet you stayed up all night chatting.

loopykd said...

Yep, this is me commenting and reading blogs! Holy Cow! I love the hat and scarf gifts. They turned out very nicely.

Zu said...

Happy new year yarndancer! Thanks so much. :-)

We sure did Jan. lol

Thanks Karen. Good to see you! We've both been missing. hehe