November 15, 2009

Wow

I haven't blogged in ages! Yes, I'm still alive, still in one piece, and still relatively sane. hehe

I took some sort of break that I hadn't even realized I was taking. Time has gone by so quickly, I had no idea it had been this long since I last blogged.

So, I'm still crocheting, still working on new patterns and trying not to procrastinate. I still have my etsy store, and also opened up a new store with artfire. I like the way artfire looks compared with etsy. Etsy has more traffic of course, but artfire has great potential. It's not expensive to use artfire, so even if I get no sales, I won't lose much.

I have a few hat orders and pattern requests to work on, so I'll just leave this as a short post and get back to work.

See ya!!


4 comments:

Yarndancer said...

Yay, you're back!! I was beginning to get worried! ;) Love the artfire store! I heard on a podcast about artfire, it seems like an interesting concept. Glad to hear you're working on new patterns, I always love your patterns :) Good to see you back!

Zu said...

Hi!!!! Yeah, I'm back. Not sure why I left in the first place. lol
Artfire seems pretty good so far, shall see what the future holds. :-)
Thank you, I've been getting many requests so decided I better get my butt movin! lol

Ghost said...

I love your hats. You are very creative.

Zu said...

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. :-)