May 03, 2009

Beauty and the Disaster

Too..tired..too..blog!! Had a long day and a nice trip to the park.
Gemaine was riding his brothers scooter on the way to the grocery store after leaving the park, and fell and banged his knee pretty bad. We ended up spending around 3 hours at the kids hospital, and leaving with a leg brace and crutches. He's to stay off his leg for a week, and we'll go back in monday of next week to see how it is. It's not sprained, but it's swollen and she said something about his knee plate is widened or shifted? Keivy was talking so doggone much I could barely think let alone listen. I just heard it's not broken or sprained, and to come back on Monday. I got the important details down! ;-)

Got some nice pics of the park, my eldest sons' old school, which will be Gemaines new school this year, and misc. stuff. Take a look if ya want to. I'm too sleepy to upload pics. hee-hee

Nighty-night!

10 comments:

Yarndancer said...

Oh no! Hope he's OK!

Zu said...

Yeah, he's fine thanks. He can't really move it with the brace on, and moving it is what hurts.

Unknown said...

Poor guy! Hope he's doing better! Spent many an hour in emergency rooms...it sucks the life right out of you. (And yet its supposed to be a place of healing! LOL) Watch out for knee issues, my oldest son injured his as a little guy & continued to have problems for a long time afterwards. And I hope you have recovered as well!! The things we Mama's do.... ;)

loopykd said...

I hope he feels better soon.

Zu said...

Mama Jones I pray daily that he doesn't do permanent injury to himself. :-) I swear my boys are trying to kill me through their attempts on their own lives. lol

Thanks Loopy! :-)

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

I can feel his pain hving a dodgy knee myself. It's PAINFUL!
Happy Birthday. I hope that you manage to have a good one if the boys haven't killed you or turned your hair white!

Zu said...

lol Thanks Jan! lol

Mimi said...

Hope your son recovers soon.
boys will always bring so much joy and...the opposite.

Zu said...

Thanks Mimi, you are sooo right. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Is everything okay with your son's knee? You haven't blogged for a while.