March 21, 2009

Software Hitlist

My sweetie-pie Karen from 'home-spun.com' has a post today about the computer software that she can't live without. I thought I'd make my list, and YOU should too. ;-)

itunes - Love how it organizes my music!

Phanfare - Best online photo album software ever!

flickr uploader - Probably a fave of many. :-)

Open office suite - It's free, unlike windows office. :-)

Limewire - for the tunes man! Mostly to test music before purchasing. ;-)

MS Office Accounting Express - Gotta keep what little finances I have in order. ;-)

That's all for now folks! :-)

9 comments:

loopykd said...

Hooray! Isn't this fun? I think we can all find some new favorites if we all see what everyone is using for whatever they do. If you know what I mean!

Zu said...

I'm not sure it was a good idea Karen. I'm thinking of buying living cookbook now. Would you stop feeding my impulsiveness!? lol

loopykd said...

I think we should all get a cut of the software we recommend, right?

enthusiastic crochetoholic said...

Stop it - you have enough software and you know how to cook well already so why do you need living cookbook?
I am technophobic so could live without everything that you mentioned LOL

Yarndancer said...

Ooh, this is interesting! Computers are such a large part of my life, but I don't think I've taken the time to think about what particular programs I use, but there are definitely ones I can't live without. Need to write my own list now!

Zu said...

I agree loopy! ;-)

Yes Mama Jan. :-( It's just such a cool way to store recipes! Good for you, life is less expensive being a technophobe. ;-)

Bet you have a long list then yarndancer! :-)

Sewlutions' World said...

Maybe I should ask you for some bookeeping help. I recently bought Simply Accounting and I feel like a dummy!

Zu said...

lol Yeah right, I suck at it. I just figured out how to input sales and expenses and then print a report.

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks so much for this list! I have never heard of half of these....I will definitely check them out. Yep, I'm bummed about the change of plans with upcoming projects, but I'm coming along with the edging on the shrug. I'll post a photo soon.